What do I do if I've redeemed $600 or over?

For redemptions of $600 or over, we are required to provide you with an IRS 1099-MISC form.


If a redemption is $600 or over, then we are required to provide you with a IRS 1099-MISC form.
Contact Ruby Sweeps Customer Support if you need a copy of these forms. 

You do not need to return these forms to us. 

Please contact an appropriate tax advisor if you require assistance filling out your tax information. We cannot provide any advice or assistance with any tax matters or forms.  

If you prefer to check out the IRS forms on your own, you can reach the IRS website here:

About Form 1099-MISC, Miscellaneous Income